The mission of NAVC is to develop our athlete’s physical skills into the technical and tactical volleyball skills needed for age-appropriate competition.
As a club, we value:
· Long term athlete development.
· Developmentally appropriate training and competition for athletes.
· Players who strive for excellence in themselves, their team and the community.
· Excellence in our coaches and their ongoing development.
· Sportsmanship and respect for all players, coaches, officials and parents.
· Player, parent and family involvement in NAVC.
Last Minute Tryout Changes - Tryouts are now underway, but last minute changes due to gym cancellations are unfortunately always a possibility. Please check back before every tryout to confirm tryout times and locations.
Tryout and Registration Information - Check the Quick Hits section for the latest schedule, and register for tryouts HERE. Please note that all players must also activate their profile with Volleyball Canada (NRS Website) before the start of tryouts, and proof of this registration will be required at the first tryout. Good luck to all players trying out.
***U16 Bears Update***
NAVC has been able to secure a coach for a second team at the U16 Bears level! All U16 players are invited to come back to the second tryout on Friday night at the GO Centre from 6-8pm.