The mission of NAVC is to develop our athlete’s physical skills into the technical and tactical volleyball skills needed for age-appropriate competition.
As a club, we value:
· Long term athlete development.
· Developmentally appropriate training and competition for athletes.
· Players who strive for excellence in themselves, their team and the community.
· Excellence in our coaches and their ongoing development.
· Sportsmanship and respect for all players, coaches, officials and parents.
· Player, parent and family involvement in NAVC.
Year End Survey - Help improve our club by completing the year end survey. Click here.
Year End BBQ - Sunday, June 16 at John Fry Park from 2-5 pm. Rain of Shine!