The mission of NAVC is to develop our athlete’s physical skills into the technical and tactical volleyball skills needed for age-appropriate competition.
As a club, we value:
· Long term athlete development.
· Developmentally appropriate training and competition for athletes.
· Players who strive for excellence in themselves, their team and the community.
· Excellence in our coaches and their ongoing development.
· Sportsmanship and respect for all players, coaches, officials and parents.
· Player, parent and family involvement in NAVC.
End of Season Survey
NAVC is looking for your feedback on the past season... what did we do well and what you would like us to change. Please take the time to fill out our brief survey by clicking HERE. Both parents and players are encouraged to complete the survey.
Are you interested in helping shape the future of NAVC?
If you love numbers and spreadsheets we have just the position for you... NAVC is looking for a Treasurer for next season. Please contact Joe Kabarchuk (firstname.lastname@example.org) for information on this vital role in the club executive.