The mission of NAVC is to develop our athlete’s physical skills into the technical and tactical volleyball skills needed for age-appropriate competition.
As a club, we value:
· Long term athlete development.
· Developmentally appropriate training and competition for athletes.
· Players who strive for excellence in themselves, their team and the community.
· Excellence in our coaches and their ongoing development.
· Sportsmanship and respect for all players, coaches, officials and parents.
· Player, parent and family involvement in NAVC.
Registration for the spring NAVC Cubs program is still available.
Check the Quick Hits section for details and registration info.