The mission of NAVC is to develop our athlete’s physical skills into the technical and tactical volleyball skills needed for age-appropriate competition.
As a club, we value:
· Long term athlete development.
· Developmentally appropriate training and competition for athletes.
· Players who strive for excellence in themselves, their team and the community.
· Excellence in our coaches and their ongoing development.
· Sportsmanship and respect for all players, coaches, officials and parents.
· Player, parent and family involvement in NAVC.
End of Season Survey
NAVC would like to thank all of you who were able to complete the end of season survey. Your input is greatly appreciated.
We are excited for the upcoming season and preparations are well under way. Please keep checking back as new information will be posted shortly.
NAVC Tryouts for the 2014/2015 season will commence in late November and early December after the school season is complete. Details and schedules will be available soon.
NAVC is looking for Qualified Coaches
The coach selection process has started for the 2014/2015 season and NAVC is looking for qualified coaches. If you are interested in coaching this upcoming season, please contact Kevin Dyck at email@example.com to discuss the various opportunities.